No.10 The trumpet-major

    This book is about the southern England in the early 19th century. The content is a love story centered on the army's trumpet player, navigator of merchant ship and Anne of neighbor. Since the relationships of the characters frequently change, there is fun that the reader can read while anticipating the development of the story.                                                    
    I think that this book was very interesting as myself. And when a woman chooses a man like this story, I thought women would be attracted to men who are more free than men who are kind. When I finished reading, I sympathized with my gentle older brother, but It was emotional that she was connected with him.


Thomas Hardy, The trumpet-major, 2005, MACMILLAN READERS 

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BBQ

No.10 Romeo and Juliet

The new zealand file