No.1 Jane Eyre


When John was 12, his father die. Moreover, the person who killed his father was Doone family known for thieves and murder. A year later, he met a girl in their territory. As he is attracted to her, he knows a certain secret of her. That was that she was not the daughter of Doone’s.

 

I was able to read it with much fun. The flow of the story was also easy to understand, I was reading more and more. John’s father was killed, and there was a terrible Doone family like Mafia, and I was shocked many times. However, it was exciting and very fun on the contrary. This story seems to be made into a movie, so I'd love to see it. Also I want many people read to read it.

Charlotte Bronte, 2005, "Jane Eyre", MACMILLAN READERS

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the