No.4 Princess Diana

This book is a summary of the life of Princess Diana. The story begins with her altar, encounters with Prince Charles, and proceeds to marry. She looked like a drawing princess. However, this marriage was never happy to Diana. The difference in values and way of thinking with her husband Charles was big.


I knew the photo and name of Princess Diana, but I was glad that I could read this book and learn more about it this time. When the common people knew the fact that she actually seemed to be living a happy married life from the world, she actually was living in the opposite way, I thought that they was very surprised. Still I thought that she was very beautiful who saved the weak people.

Anne Collins, 2009, “Princess Diana”, Macmillan readers

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the