No.3 The mill on the floss


The story is based on a milling car field along the river Flos. A family that owns a mill lives near the river and makes a living by milling wheat. However, he loses the trial and loses his house and his wealth. Tom's sister Maggie falls in love with the two men unfortunately. However, they were two who can not be tied together.

After reading this book, I feel a little bit, so I do not recommend it much. In terms of the number of words and readability, I thought that was fine. However, I thought that Maggie was very sorry for being unhappy from beginning to end. If I recommend this book to someone, there are many pessimistic expressions and scenes, so I recommend it to people who like such genres or want to read.

Gerge Eliot, 2005, "The Mill on the Floss, MACMILLAN READERS

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the