The railway children



「the railway children oxford」の画像検索結果There is rich family in London but suddenly they must have left there without their father. This is why he is doubted that he is spy. From them the story begin, The children’s name is Roberta, Peter, and Phyllis. They have many adventure and grow up.

Before I read it, I thought this story is little sad but my expectation was betrayed. The children and thei mother is poor and their house is not good. However they live strongly and find many fun things. What I thought after reading this book is that there are attracting things everywhere and we can change our future.



コメント

  1. After you introduced this book, I got be interested in this story. I will try this in the future!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the