Love story

'Will you please hold me, Oliver?' I put my hand on her arm - oh God, she was so thin - and  held it. 'No, Oliver,' she said. 'Really hold me. Put your arms round me.'(p.54)


The main characters, Oliver Barrett and Jenny Cavilleri of the story are common type in love objects. He is clever, rich, so-called talented hero. Conversely, she is not rich. The two people who are away from each other did not communicate at the beginning. However little by little, they open up and the two fall in love.

I thought that I am hoppy to read this book. At first there were quite a few difficult words and I did not like to read it. However while I was reading, I became fun to be attracted by the character of the hero. Disabled love is serious, but I wanted to try such a love.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

The love of a king