No.12 Love by Design

'Yes, they have,' said Detective Inspector Finch. 'And there's a lot of questions I want answered. I'm afraid you'll have to come with me to the police station.' (p.50)



This is story about the young man and woman. They seek to realize their dream of becoming painter and model. However one day, she can't think calmly so the relation between the two young become worse. Finaly, they meet again. Can he make up with her? If you want to know the rest, please check it!




I read 'Love by design' because I was charmed by its title. The book content is love story, but this book is differnt from others a little. This book teaches us hard and difficlut to realize dreams and suport lovers. If I have someone I want to support, I think that I remember this book.


Kieran, McGovern. Love by Design.(1994). Oxford : Heinemann





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the