No.7 Piano, The

'I can find another farm boy,' said Mr Wood, 'but good musicians are special people. Give me three tickets for your first concert, and I'll be happy.(p.31)


This is story about one poor boy. He is a son of poor and bid family so he work hard and hard,. One day he met one piano and it ends up changing his life. Also his owner is so kindness and humaneness that he plays a role in poor boy's success.


I read "Piano, The". After readind it, what I think is that capabilities exist everywhere. He was a pool boy without experiense any special things but he can become famous, great pianist. Therefore I think that I look for new thing and try with a fresh mind.


Border, Rosemary. (1989). The piano. Oxford : Oxford University Press


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the