No.8 A midsummer Night's Dream

If you were civil, and knew courtesy,
You would not do me this much injury.
Can you not hate me, as I know you do,
But you must join in souls to mock me too? (p,40)



I read "A midsummer night's dream". This story is very attractig and fascinating. The characters are involved in the trouble. True love is sometimes make conflict and hurt someone. Also falling in love with others is very difficlt. However, if we can do, it is great miraculous.

This book was very good. It makes me think about love. In this story, there are love juice. If we drink this, we love someone who look firstly when get up. I think this is very dengerous but want to try it once.



Shakespeare, Willia. (2007). A midsummer night's dream. Oxford : Macmillan Heinemann

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The new zealand file

BBQ

No.1 Clever woman, the